Metro Perdana Dental Clinic Taman Usahawan Kepong, Kuala Lumpur

But have to do it because the wisdom tooth got lubang d. He called up a few hours later after my surgery to check on me, which touched me. He felt more like a friend than a dentist. Dr. Goh is a very diligent and caring dentist. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass.

Dr Jovian is very thorough, explaining the condition clearly. Very Pro n giving advice on tooth situation. Dr spent quite some time on my daughter’s tooth, carefully drilling n doing a very good job. After that stint, I started to visit private dental clinics.

Yesss i spent alot of money on filling + root canal + wisdom tooth removal… I used to go to govt dental clinic because I can get free treatment last time. I have a severe toothache and Dr Cindy Peh very kindly see to it. My root canal treatment was done here and I was at ease during the entire process. I keep coming back even if I stay a distance away. Looking forward to my review visit here.

I was with Dr Cindy for a while when she was still working at another clinic. She is so gentle and detail in the work that I really very confident and comfortable with her. Unfortunately, she stopped working there but luckily I found her online! The fact that I am willing to follow her from TTDI to Metro Perdana at Kepong says a lot about my confidence in her. Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.

metro perdana dental clinic

Clinic is clean and staffs are helpful too. Until now barely recovered from this wallet damage. But doctor warned me right side more complicated and might hurt more.

I was attended by Dr Lydia, she is gentle and patient. Visiting dental clinic is not a thing I like before this clinic. I’m happy I’ve found a Dr who put patient at first. On top on that, clinic is comfortable and clean, staffs are informative and friendly. I brought my daughter to see Dr Jovian for a filling.

Same like you, the private dentist said here got problem, there got problem, here got problem. Dr Cindy is the dentist that I am comfortable with after trying with many different dentists. She is always very gentle and detail in her work. I don’t usually write a review after going to the dentist but after my visit to Metro Perdana last week, I feel that it’s a must. She was very professional, gentle and patient.

Did my wisdom tooth removal & root canel treatment here. Clear explanation of procedure and risk involved. Dr is gentle and makes you feel at ease. Will be my go to dentist in the future.

metro perdana dental clinic

We always ensure you get the treatment options that work best for you. Our dentists have treated thousands of patients with professional skills and care that resolve dental problems and restore smiles. Quality Patient Care is our top priority, where we are dedicated to providing expert dental treatments for all age groups. Professional & great service from Dr. Tan Siew Lay.

metro perdana dental clinic

Brave little kids after dental check up and extraction.

metro perdana dental clinic

She provide details information about my teeth condition and treatments required. And I can say that when she scaling & polishing my teeth she was reallyyyyyyy gentle. I’m impressed by the service provided.

See what our customers talk about our services. Good customer service and experience are the core principles of our dental clinic. Dr Lydia is friendly and understanding. She provide details explanation and options for my problem. Will definitely come back here for my dental issues.

metro perdana dental clinic

Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board. After all this i insaf d, now everynight brush teeth and floos… I didn’t really brush my teeth at night before sleep…

Last Feb, I bring my son for check up. Then the doctor straight away tampal the teethes without any charges. For me, I’ll go to Faculty of Dentistry at UITM Sg. The price also not expensive compare to private clinic. Give us a call or drop by anytime, we endeavour to answer all enquiries within 24 hours on business days.

Thank you Dr Jovian, I’m really pleased with the work that he had done yesterday. In many ways he managed to restore back my confidence and I am honestly glad that I’m no longer “dentophobia” . Thanks Metro Perdana Dental Clinic, I will surely recommend this clinic to my contacts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bliss Dental Sdn Bhd Contacts, Address, Status

Oriental Real Estate Sdn Bhd

Ashley Furniture Homestore Opens Largest Flagship Store In Kuala Lumpur